Modern businesses need to give technology the executive level attention it needs.
A CISO or Chief Information Security Officer is an IT Executive rooted in IT risk management, governance, compliance and controls toward protecting an organizations IT systems and data from cyber threats.
Today's businesses rely heavily on their technology systems and manage a great deal of sensitive data in the process. There has been a dramatic increase in internal and external threats which organizations need to manage carefully and effectively. Whether regulated or not, businesses are tasked with addressing these risks. They are expected to protect their systems and data accordingly. They also need to anticipate and prepare for technical disasters, and be able to minimize the impact and be able to recover effectively.
ourCIO's executive digital technology advisors fulfill the executive leadership responsibilities in a right sized capacity for small and midsize businesses, giving them the peace of mind everything is in good hands.
It's simple, you have an easy and risk free way to have a CISO on your team.
A CISO will drive critical change by:
- Advising on all forms of IT and cyber risk.
- Implementing processes and controls across the business to reduce IT risk.
- Anticipating and planning for technical failures and cyber breaches so you have effective methods of responding and recovering from critical incidents.
- Responding and recovering from incidents.
- Providing management and board level updates, reporting and KPI's.
- Managing technology capital budgets and operational expenses.
Part-time, casual, short-term, ongoing - see how ourCIO's Executive Digital Technology Advisors are driving value for the businesses they serve.